Shipping and Refunds Policy
Home basket only serves the sale of goods outside of shipping and the shipping cost via DHL or other Air freight courier will be paid by you as our customer, using our membership rate from those couriers.
1. Local Shipping (Indonesia)
For national shipping (Indonesia) We offer standard shipping by domestic courier SiCepat. The delivery charge for each order will be based on the delivery location, the size and weight of your order.
2. International Shipping
We use DHL as our main International airfreight courier, we have a membership rate with DHL to provide reasonable cost and secure postage to deliver your order to your door.
Using DHL is only for your purchase that are flat pack and fit in a box and don't need any special export treatment.
Calculation of postage cost using DHL will be based on weight, country of destination, box size, and USD daily rate.
Regarding the COVID - 19 situation that happens globally at the moment, unfortunately we are not able to estimate the exact date for delivery to arrive at your destination and also keep the consistency of postage cost.
As each country has their own regulation and new laws regarding importing goods to their country that get updated without further notice.
3. International Shipping via Sea Freight / Cargo company
Any type of product that needs to be deliver via Sea freight :
- Special export treatment product
- Proper cargo packing
- Wooden crates packing
- Products that has bulky and big size that will not fit into box
Delivery time : approximately 3-4 weeks to your nearest Port
We will then introduce you with the cargo company that we recommend to use, they will then guide you and help you along the way and they will provide you with all the details you need to get your order from our store to your location.
Kindly note that regulation in each country's exports varies, be also prepared to pay a customs tax that the government in each country will ask you to pay as the importer of the goods that you purchase overseas.
HOME BASKET BALI has no control over these charges. Unfortunately we are unable to provide estimates of import costs for individual countries as they differ widely from country to country.
Please note that understanding import restrictions and the payment of any associated import customs and taxes is the responsibility of the purchaser/receiver.
We recommend you to contact your local customs office for current charges before placing your order and also check from your end what would be the restricted material of handmade products that is not allowed to go to your country.
REFUND & RETURN POLICY
We don’t offer an exchange or return of goods for unreasonable reasons. Please shop mindfully.
If you are in doubt and have any question about the goods you are interested in purchasing please feel free to contact us at our email (email@example.com) or you can easily contact us via WhatsApp number (+6281236363685).
- ONLINE ORDER : The damaged goods must be reported to us within a maximum of 24 hours after you received the parcel. Please include an image of the damaged goods from our packaging, your name, invoice, and contact details. We will review the cause of the damage. If we are satisfied that the damage occurred prior to the item being delivered to you, we will contact you and where applicable, arrange for an offer of a credit note.
- IN STORE : The damaged goods must be reported to us within a maximum of 24 hours after you received the goods. Items have to be in original and unused condition. We will not be liable for items damaged in return transit due to inappropriate packaging on your behalf. We will offer you an exchange of the product or a credit note.